""Around the World With the Justice League"": The natives of the South Pacific island Kooey Kooey Kooey decide that to avoid becoming a pawn of one of the superpowers in the Cold War, they should offer their home to the [[Justice League International (New Earth)|Justice League International]
- In fact, the last time I saw you was when I hurled my League signal device at you -- and told you to go to hell.
Appearing in "Around the World With the Justice League"
- Justice League International
- Max Lord
- Kimiyo Hoshi
- Rising Sun
- Embassy Staff: Tokyo
- Embassy Staff: Brazil
- Embassy Staff: Moscow
- Embassy Staff: London
- Embassy Staff: Australia
- Joshua Barbazon (First appearance)
- Embassy Staff: Paris
- Kooey Kooey Kooey villagers
- The Chief (First appearance)
- Herb (First appearance)
- Gooba (Single appearance)
- Toofur (Single appearance)
- Kooey Kooey Kooey (First appearance)
- New York
- Soviet Union
Synopsis for "Around the World With the Justice League"
The natives of the South Pacific island Kooey Kooey Kooey decide that to avoid becoming a pawn of one of the superpowers in the Cold War, they should offer their home to the Justice League International. Meanwhile, Max Lord sends the JLI (both the American and European teams) on a world tour of their embassies. The team is to familiarize themselves with all of the locations and the staff. So begins a worldwide chase, as the representatives from Kooey Kooey Kooey attempt to make their offer to the League. Finally, they meet with Max, who accepts their offer.
Appearing in "The Man I Never Was"
- Scarlotti (Single appearance)
- Jackie (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "The Man I Never Was"
Batman and Martian Manhunter shake down the criminal underworld to find the killer of a veteran cop. The killer turns out not to be a criminal mastermind, but rather a no-name junkie.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Justice League International Annual Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League International Annual series
- Images from Justice League International Annual Vol 1 3