- I think I'm pregnant!
- -- Power Girl
Appearing in "All Is Maya"
- Justice League International
- Sue Dibny
- Mr and Mrs Gupta (Maya's parents) (Single appearance)
- Mahayogi (First appearance)
Synopsis for "All Is Maya"
In Bombay on JLI business, Maya visits her parents, but finds an unexpected welcoming party at their house. When she does not return, Doctor Light and Power Girl set out in search of her, following a trail to an island called Elefanta. Here, Maya's parents and others are trying to convince her that she is an incarnation of the deity Shiva, and as such will undergo changes in the near future and should thus stay at home with them for guidance and support. Meanwhile, in London, Crimson Fox sees a news report about a bank robbery and realizes that the felon is her supposedly late husband. Back in Bombay, a yogi is about to kill Doctor Light and Power Girl, but Maya blasts him with one of her fire arrows, believing that her new friends are her true family. As they leave the city, Power Girl confides in the others that she believes she is pregnant.
- Maya also appears in flashbacks to her childhood
- The Mahayogi appears next in Justice League International Vol 2 #63
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League International Vol 2 52 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League International series
Links and References
- No external links.