- Failed? No. We lost a battle. But not the war. We'll find them. And we'll save them. We'll bring them home. Believe it!
Synopsis for "Knightquest: The Search"
Bronze Tiger and Gypsy arrive too late as the local terrorists have blown up the hotel Bruce Wayne and Alfred had been staying in. The terrorists are prepared to kill the two, but are quickly taking out by the duo. What they don't know is that Bruce and Alfred are hiding out in the woods as Bruce had anticipated the attack. Nonetheless, Bronze Tiger and Gypsy decide to complete the mission of finding Shondra Kinsloving and Jack Drake.
At the terrorists' hacienda, Shondra asks again to care for Jack, but she is refused. One of the terrorists reveal that Mr. Asp will be arriving soon as he was the one who hired the terrorists to kidnap the two. The bad guys gather a group of vicious dogs to watch their hideout. While Gypsy once again infiltrates the place, Bronze Tiger is attacked by the dogs. After taking care of one of them, another one almost rips him to shreds, if not for the timely intervention of Green Arrow. Gypsy sets a fire in the building to signal Bronze Tiger and Green Arrow to come in. Mr. Asp's helicopter begins to land on the island. The team takes out some of the terrorists in the building while the others are loading Shondra and Jack onto the helicopter. Bronze Tiger is about to rescue Shondra, when he has to leave her presence to help Gypsy fight off a dog. Shondra boards the helicopter telling Bronze Tiger as she ascends that she has to go in order to attend to Jack's health.
On Bruce Wayne's personal yacht, the team feels that they failed, but Bruce knows that they only lost the battle. He is even more determined to win the war to find Shondra and Jack.
Appearing in "Knightquest: The Search"
- Benedict Asp (First appearance)(Behind the scenes)
- Gerard (Single appearance)
- Tio (Final appearance)
- Miguel (Final appearance)
- Popo (Final appearance)
- Sobrino (Final appearance)
- This issue is part of the "Knightquest: The Search" crossover. Knightquest: The Search continues in Batman: Shadow of the Bat #21.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Knightfall Omnibus Vol. 2 - Knightquest and Batman: Knightquest - The Search.
- Despite being part of Knightquest, it wasn't included in the Batman: Knightfall Volume Two - Knightquest collection.
- Justice League Recommended Reading
- Justice League of America (Volume 1)
- Justice League of America (Volume 2)
- Justice League of America (Volume 3)
- Justice League of America (Volume 4)
- Justice League of America (Volume 5)
- JLA (Volume 1)
- Justice League (Volume 1)
- Justice League (Volume 2)
- Justice League (Volume 3)
- Justice League (Volume 4)
- Justice League International (Volume 1)
- Justice League International (Volume 2)
- Justice League International (Volume 3)
- Justice League Europe (Volume 1)
- Justice League America (Volume 1)
- Justice League Task Force (Volume 1)
- Justice League Quarterly (Volume 1)
- Justice League Dark (Volume 1)
- Justice League Dark (Volume 2)
- Extreme Justice (Volume 1)
- Justice League Elite (Volume 1)
Links and References
|Knightfall Saga Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the massive Knightfall crossover event. Knightfall consisted of three parts, Knightfall, Knightquest, and KnightsEnd. The trilogy involved Batman's back being broken by Bane, the debut and subsequent descent into madness of Bruce Wayne's successor Batman Jean-Paul Valley, and Bruce Wayne's recovery and reclamation of his former title, combatting Valley himself. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Knightfall Crossover" category.