After reading reports about the Captain Nazi Project, which the Allied super-agent Spy Smasher stole from the Nazis, General Wade Eiling decides to enter Project Cadmus to find the formula and use it on himself, if only to prove that America doesn
- See where it says, "Heroes One and All"? That's what it's all about. The crowd doesn't care who can bench-press a mountain, or shoot lasers out of their ears.
Appearing in "Patriot Act"
- General Eiling (Final appearance)
- Nazi Party (Flashback only)
- Nazi Scientists (Single appearance) (Flashback only)
- Captain Nazi (Flashback only) (Single appearance) (Apparent Death)
- Big Words (Single appearance)
- Doctor Light (Cameo)
- Elderly African-American lady
- Green Lantern (Cameo)
- Johnny (Single appearance)
- Scrapper (Single appearance)
- Spy Smasher (Flashback only) (Single appearance)
- Superman (Cameo)
- Tommy Tompkins (Single appearance)
- Winged Victory
Synopsis for "Patriot Act"
After reading reports about the Captain Nazi Project, which the Allied super-agent Spy Smasher stole from the Nazis, General Wade Eiling decides to enter Project Cadmus to find the formula and use it on himself, if only to prove that America doesn't need the likes of the Justice League. After the injection, Eiling transforms into a gray hulking monster with great strength and big tusk-like lower teeth. He leaps his way toward a parade in progress, bursting a Superman balloon float and drawing the attention of some Justice League members already present -- Stargirl, S.T.R.I.P.E., Green Arrow, Vigilante and Shining Knight. Eiling demands for Superman to show up as he hurls around cars and heavy objects, but the heroes present try to tell Eiling that Superman is too far away dealing with a cosmic emergency as they contend with him the best way they knew how. Seeing that Eiling is too powerful for them, Green Arrow calls the Watchtower for some backup. Mr. Terrific, manning the Watchtower, sends them Crimson Avenger and Speedy, which only amuses Eiling as he considers them more fodder for him to play with. Shining Knight bravely tries to reason with Eiling as he alone faces the monster who finds himself being hated by the group of ordinary citizens that he has sworn to protect. Realizing that he has become the very thing he has hated, Eiling leaps away, and the fallen heroes are soon taken away for some medical attention while some of the kids watching these heroes in action find appreciation in them and try to imitate the likes of Shining Knight and Vigilante.
- No notes.
- The gathering of heroes present in the story to contend with Eiling is a homage to the original Seven Soldiers of Victory, with Stargirl substituting for Star-Spangled Kid and S.T.R.I.P.E. for Stripesy.
- Also featured, though not identified as such, are the members of the Newsboy Legion.
- 12 Images from Justice League Unlimited (TV Series) Episode: Patriot Act
- Episodes of Justice League Unlimited (TV Series)
- Images from Justice League Unlimited (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Justice League Unlimited (TV Series) series
Links and References