- You're too late.
- -- Steve Trevor
Appearing in "The Villain's Journey, Chapter Three: Atonement"
- David Graves
- Asuras, as imposters
- Emma Graves
- Jason Graves
- Jennifer Graves
- Darkseid (Mentioned only)
- Martha Wayne (Ghost)
- Thomas Wayne (Ghost)
- Martin Jordan (Ghost)
- Jor-El (Ghost)
- Lara Lor-Van (Ghost)
- Nora Allen (Ghost)
- Thomas Curry (Ghost)
- Joe Chill (Flashback only)
- Green Lantern Corps (Mentioned only)
- Washington, D.C.
- Central Asia
- The Watchtower Satellite
Synopsis for "The Villain's Journey, Chapter Three: Atonement"
In the aftermath of David Graves' attack on the Justice League, Batman awakens from reliving his parents death, only to find the rest of the League reliving their worst memories as well. The group reconvenes, and Batman theorizes that Graves' spirits seem to feed off the misery of whoever they've attacked. Cyborg discovers that Graves teleported to the house of Tracy Trevor, Steve Trevor's sister.
Graves converses with Tracy, stating that when people die, their souls wait to be judged in a place called "The Valley of Souls". Graves explains that he went to the valley to be reunited with his family, and wants to rid the world of "false gods". The League booms in, only to miss Graves by a second. Tracy argues with Wonder Woman, stating that its her fault that Steve is in danger.
Outside the house, Batman reveals that the villain's name is "David Graves", the author of "Justice League: Gods Among Men", a book that helped catapult the team into the public's favor. He and his family contracted an illness which killed them and crippled him. Graves' last known address was a cabin in Maine.
Wonder Woman decides to face Graves alone, but Green Lantern tries to stop her. The two fight, with Diana gaining the upper hand. Superman tries to intervene, but is knocked back. As the rest of the League evacuates civilians, they find out that Graves has been broadcasting the fight to the entire world. Cyborg booms the League to Graves' cabin, where they come to an understanding.
Batman finds Graves' journals, where David theorized that the disease he and his family contracted was from the Darkseid Invasion, and blames the League for their deaths. The team goes to to the Valley of Souls, where each member sees a spirit take the form of a deceased loved one; with Wonder Woman seeing the spirit of Steve Trevor.
Appearing in "Shazam! Chapter 5"
Synopsis for "Shazam! Chapter 5"
The recently freed Black Adam demands that Dr. Sivana take him to see the wizard. Meanwhile, Billy Batson and Freddy try to break into one of the Bryer's cars, but they get caught. Billy pushes Freddy in some bushes to hide him, while he escapes on the subway. But the subway doesn't take him where he thinks it will …
- This book was first published on July 18, 2012.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League Vol 2 11 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League series
- Images from Justice League Vol 2 11
- Justice League
- Justice League of America (Volume 1)
- Justice League of America (Volume 2)
- Justice League of America (Volume 3)
- Justice League of America (Volume 4)
- Justice League of America (Volume 5)
- JLA (Volume 1)
- Justice League (Volume 1)
- Justice League (Volume 2)
- Justice League (Volume 3)
- Justice League (Volume 4)
- Justice League International (Volume 1)
- Justice League International (Volume 2)
- Justice League International (Volume 3)
- Justice League Europe (Volume 1)
- Justice League America (Volume 1)
- Justice League Task Force (Volume 1)
- Justice League Quarterly (Volume 1)
- Justice League Dark (Volume 1)
- Justice League Dark (Volume 2)
- Extreme Justice (Volume 1)
- Justice League Elite (Volume 1)