Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "The Garden of Mercy, Conclusion"
- Justice League (Prime Earth)
- Batman of an unknown world (In a vision)
- Black Adam of an unknown world (In a vision)
- Bruce Wayne (Earth-22) (In a vision)
- Bruce Wayne (Futures End) (In a vision)
- Harleen Quinzel (Hallucination)
- Joe Chill (Shadow) (Hallucination)
- The Joker (Hallucination)
- Justice League of an unknown world (In a vision)
- Lois Lane (Flashback only)
- Mister Freeze (Hallucination)
- Poison Ivy (Hallucination)
- Superboy (Jon Kent) (Flashback only)
- Thomas Wayne (Appears only as a corpse) (Hallucination)
- Two-Face (Hallucination)
- Lyla Lerrol (Mentioned only)
- Van-El (Mentioned only)
- Earth 0
- Earth-22 (In a vision)
- Futures End
- Batcomputer (Hallucination and vision)
- Batman's T-Rex (Hallucination and vision)
- Green Lantern Ring
- Lasso of Truth
Synopsis for "The Garden of Mercy, Conclusion"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Like the last issue, this one also refers Superman's dreams in Superman Annual #11.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Justice League Vol 4 52 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League series
- Images from Justice League Vol 4 52
Links and References