"Crisis in Eternity": In the Earth-S universe, home of Captain Marvel and other super-heroes, the brutish King Kull invades and takes over the Rock of Eternity, dwelling-place of the gods. Only the swift Mercury esc
Appearing in "Crisis in Eternity"
- Justice League of America
- Justice Society of America
- Shazam's Squadron of Justice (First appearance)
- Mary Marvel's patron goddesses
- Crime Champions (Mentioned only)
- Rock of Eternity
- Interdimensional Limbo
- Crime Champions' Headquarters
Synopsis for "Crisis in Eternity"
In the Earth-S universe, home of Captain Marvel and other super-heroes, the brutish King Kull invades and takes over the Rock of Eternity, dwelling-place of the gods. Only the swift Mercury escapes the attack, and the wizard Shazam (whose spirit inhabits the Rock since his earthly demise) telepathically instructs him to gather heroes from Earth-One, Earth-Two, and Earth-S to battle Kull's allies on three worlds. Superman teams up with Wonder Woman of Earth-2 to stop Blockbuster and Queen Clea of Atlantis, while Green Arrow and Spy Smasher battle Ibac and the Penguin, thus halting Kull's plan to obliterate humanity on Earth-2.
- This is the 14th annual team-up of the JLA/JSA.
- This is the first appearance of Queen Clea since the Golden Age.
- The Crime Champions' Headquarters in Interdimensional Limbo had appeared last time in Justice League of America Vol 1 22.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Justice League of America Vol 1 135 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League of America series
- Images from Justice League of America Vol 1 135