"Justice League vs. Suicide Squad, Chapter Three": Rick Flag and Katana explore the ruins of the Catacomb prison but find nothing but death and empty cells. At Belle Reve, Batman escapes his bondage an
- Cut the inspirational speech, Superman. The world doesn't care about us. Hell, Waller needs us and she still doesn't give a damn about us. We could die tomorrow and Waller would just pick a whole new group of prisoners. I've seen it happen. The Squad isn't a team. We're just the ones who keep surviving... It's just a matter of time before someone bigger and badder comes along and punches our ticket.
- — Deadshot
Appearing in "Justice League vs. Suicide Squad, Chapter Three"
- Justice League
- Suicide Squad
- A.R.G.U.S. (Mentioned only)
- Checkmate (Mentioned only)
- King of Tears (Mentioned only)
- Rogues (Mentioned only)
- Superman (Post-Flashpoint) (Flashback only)
- Czarnia (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Justice League vs. Suicide Squad, Chapter Three"
The Suicide Squad wander through the prison when they discover the Justice League imprisoned and though the two teams have their differences Superman asks Killer Frost about why she hesitated and tells her that she has the potential to be a hero too. They are interrupted by Batman and Waller who release the JL and brief the two teams on the newest threat, Maxwell Lord and his new team.
Across the world Max Lord and his team had infiltrated and slaughtered an island of shamans sworn to protect world-breaking secrets. Waller and Batman analyse the new team of villains using the footage from the Catacombs.
Waller finally reveals their target, herself, and that their hatred stems from a previous experience, when she formed them into the first Suicide Squad.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Justice League vs. Suicide Squad Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League vs. Suicide Squad series
- Images from Justice League vs. Suicide Squad Vol 1 3