Appearing in "Justice League vs. Suicide Squad, Chapter Four"
- Justice League
- Amanda Waller
- Eclipso (Maxwell Lord)
- King of Tears (Mentioned only)
- Medusa (Mentioned only)
- Rogues (Mentioned only)
- Saturn Girl (Mentioned only)
- Bracelets of Submission
- Emerald Eye
- Green Lantern Ring
- Harley's Mallet
- Heart of Darkness
- Lasso of Truth
- Soultaker Sword
- Trident of Neptune
Synopsis for "Justice League vs. Suicide Squad, Chapter Four"
Maxwell Lord and his team of villains explode into Belle Reve and confront the unified Justice League and Suicide Squad. Simon Baz is immediately knocked away as Johnny Sorrow unleashes the King of Tears' Lovecraftian army onto the battlefield.
The opponents split into smaller fights, with Max Lord sneaking away looking for something and convincing Killer Frost to join him. Lobo hunts down Amanda Waller who escapes with help from Batman and Deadshot.
Outside the Green Lanterns and Superman take on Emerald Empress and force her to retreat early. Other smaller battles take place including Harley Quinn and Wonder Woman taking down Johnny Sorrow, in the process Harley stares into Sorrow's face but nothing happens save for Wonder Woman reflecting his face back at himself causing he and his beasts to disappear.
Batman eventually takes down Lobo by injecting him with one of Waller's neck bombs but it is too late as Lord has found the Heart of Darkness giving him the power of Eclipso and convincing the Justice League to his command.
- This book was first published on January 11, 2017.
- This issue, as a part of the Justice League vs Suicide Squad event, is recommended to follow after Justice League (Volume 3) #12 and before Suicide Squad (Volume 5) #9.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League vs. Suicide Squad Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League vs. Suicide Squad series
- Images from Justice League vs. Suicide Squad Vol 1 4