"Double Star Rising!": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Double Star Rising!"
- Unnamed U.S. Army Doctor
- Danny Thomas (Cameo)
- New Mexico
- U.S. Army Base
- Mt. Pride Observatory
Synopsis for "Double Star Rising!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The story takes place sometime in the year 1950.
- Much of issues 2, 3 and 4 occur simultaneously. Much of issues 5 and 6 also occur simultaneously.
- For the bulk of the series, Ted Knight is shown in a wheelchair. He implies this is a result of injuries that occurred early in Issue #1; it is later revealed to be a feint.
- Throughout the series, the villains watch the events unfold on television. In this issue can be seen images from "The Danny Thomas Show." In the real world, "The Danny Thomas Show" began airing in 1953.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice Society of America Vol 1 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice Society of America series
Links and References