KT21 was a member of the Green Lantern Corps.
She juggled motherhood of BJ, her work as glass-blower and her condition as Green Lantern. Once her glass-blowing skill was crucial to defeat Poml, a warlord who invaded her world..
She was one of a group of Lanterns including Kyle Rayner and Soranik Natu hunting down Kryb of the Sinestro Corps. Kryb was engaged in a campaign of terror by murdering married Green Lanterns and kidnapping their children.
After successfully subjugating Kryb, Kyle Rayner announced that she was to be taken to Oa to be imprisoned, but KT disagreed. Shoving Kyle out of the way, she prepared to execute Kryb herself, saying that she would not pose a threat to the Lantern's children again. At that moment, Kryb's back, which was a clawed cage that held all the children she kidnapped, opened into a maw of sharp teeth. Kryb then impaled KT and crushed her victim in her back. KT died before she could let out a full scream.
Kyle Rayner and Miri Riam later noted that KT was a proud warrior.
Powers and Abilities
- Indomitable Will
- Artistry (glass-blowing): KT21 has the ability to blow glass and give exotic forms to it, a popular skill in her planet. 
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 17 Appearances of KT21 (New Earth)
- 5 Images featuring KT21 (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about KT21 (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: KT21 (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."