Kabuki Kommando was a metahuman and the Fourth World's Japanese champion. He was captured by Superman's Justice League and imprisoned at the Gulag, and later subsequently killed in the U.N. nuclear bombing.
- According to character supplement in Kingdom Come / Revelations Alex Ross intended Kabuki's name and character as a tribute to the work of Jack Kirby, "if Kirby had ever got into a Japanese period."
- 4 Appearances of Kabuki Kommando (Earth-22)
- 1 Images featuring Kabuki Kommando (Earth-22)
- Quotations by or about Kabuki Kommando (Earth-22)
- Character Gallery: Kabuki Kommando (Earth-22)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.