A Palestinian ferrokinetic, Iron Butterfly is the Shadow Cabinet's field commander.
Iron Butterfly introduced herself to Hardware during the events of the Shadow War. She claimed to be a Palestinian refugee who was the unwilling subject of experimentation that gave her superhuman abilities. Although her origins are uncertain (she's given conflicting accounts), it is known that her family was murdered and that she is seeking to avenge this. She is secretly in love with Dharma, the team's leader, which might explain why she didn't try to escape when he decided to imprison the entire team in their base.
Powers and Abilities
- Ferrokinesis: Able to psionically move and shape metal and metallic objects. She can apparently feel the details of composition of the metal.
- Iron Butterfly wears a suit of plated armor that she can manipulate with her ferrokinesis.
- Iron Butterfly wields a sword.
- 26 Appearances of Kahina Eskandari (Dakotaverse)
- 11 Images featuring Kahina Eskandari (Dakotaverse)
- Quotations by or about Kahina Eskandari (Dakotaverse)
- Character Gallery: Kahina Eskandari (Dakotaverse)
|Shadow Cabinet member|
This character is or was a member of the Shadow Cabinet, a centuries-old secret order of superheroes dedicated to protecting humanity at all costs.