Reporter Clark Kent is Superman, strange visitor from another planet, who came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men!
As a baby, Kal-El was sent in a rocket from the doomed planet Krypton, by his parents. The rocket landed in Smallville, where he was found by Sarah and Eben Kent on April 10, 1927. The Kents adopted the boy, naming him "Clark Kent". As the boy grew up, he began to develop superhuman abilities.
On Clark's 25th birthday, his adoptive father took ill and passed away. Sometime later, Clark made a choice to move to Metropolis. He took a job at the Daily Planet and began operating as Superman.
- Kryptonian Physiology: Superman's cellular structure is more dense, resilient and biologically more effective than human tissue.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Superman and the Mole Men and the television series Adventures of Superman and is an adaptation of Clark Kent/Superman. The original character was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster and first appeared in Action Comics #1.
- Superman was portrayed by George Reeves.
- 111 Appearances of Kal-El (Adventures of Superman)
- 3 Images featuring Kal-El (Adventures of Superman)
- Quotations by or about Kal-El (Adventures of Superman)
- Character Gallery: Kal-El (Adventures of Superman)
Superman Family member
Daily Planet Staff member