Clark Kent is the retired superhero formerly known as Superman on Earth-167.
- Main Article: Kal-El (Smallville)
Clark Kent, born Kal-El, went on to become a superhero known as "Superman". However, sometime between 2017 and 2019, Clark had chosen to give up his powers, and retired from being Superman. Together with his wife, Lois Lane, Clark settled down on the Kent Farm, to raise their daughters.
In 2019, Clark was confronted by Lex Luthor of Earth-38, who wanted to kill the Supermen of every universe. However, Lex instantly left, upon discovering that Clark had given up his powers. Right before Lex had appeared, Clark had been informed about the ongoing Crisis. But he chose to stay with his family.
- Kryptonian Physiology (Formerly)
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Arrowverse and is an adaptation of Clark Kent/Superman. The original character was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster and first appeared in Action Comics #1.
- Clark Kent was portrayed by Tom Welling.
- 2 Appearances of Kal-El (Arrowverse: Earth-167)
- 1 Images featuring Kal-El (Arrowverse: Earth-167)
- Quotations by or about Kal-El (Arrowverse: Earth-167)
- Character Gallery: Kal-El (Arrowverse: Earth-167)
Superman Family member