- Kryptonian Physiology
- Superman originally appeared in Earth-Two continuity in Action Comics #1 by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster. He was introduced in Earth-149 continuity in Superman #149 by Jerry Siegel and Curt Swan.
- This version of Superman, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 4 Appearances of Kal-El (Earth-149)
- 4 Images featuring Kal-El (Earth-149)
- Quotations by or about Kal-El (Earth-149)
- Character Gallery: Kal-El (Earth-149)
Superman Family member
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
Legion of Super-Heroes member
Daily Planet Staff member