Ultraman and his allies known as the Crime Syndicate came from Earth-3, arriving on Prime Earth, where they met their good counterparts.
Though initially they acted friendly towards them, this all turned out to be a ploy in order to boom tube the whole league to Apokolips.
He and the others are seen approaching the media, calling themselves the "Justice Syndicate", who take over for the Justice League while they're away on a mission.
- Kryptonian Physiology: The Kryptonians of Earth 3 evolved to the point where they could gain great power from the radiation of their planet. The radioactive remains of Krypton give an even greater power to Ultraman who can absorb and process that radiation inside his own body to gain an immense array of abilities.
- Kryptonite Radiation Absorption: Ultraman's cellular structure allowed him to absorb, store and metabolize Green Kryptonite to fuel all of his abilities. He can do this by either eating it or inhaling it after turning the mineral to dust.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed:
- Superhuman Stamina:
- Enhanced Vision
- Heat Vision
- Toxic Immunity
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Lego DC Super-Villains and is an adaptation of Ultraman. The original character was created by Gardner Fox and Mike Sekowsky and first appeared in Justice League of America #29.
- Ultraman was voiced by Nolan North.
- 1 Appearances of Kal-Il (Lego Batman: Earth 3)
- 2 Images featuring Kal-Il (Lego Batman: Earth 3)
- Quotations by or about Kal-Il (Lego Batman: Earth 3)
- Character Gallery: Kal-Il (Lego Batman: Earth 3)
|Crime Syndicate/Society member|
This character is or was primarily a member of the the CSA (Crime Syndicate of America • Crime Syndicate of Amerika • Crime Society of America), in any of its various incarnations, either on Earth-Three, Earth-3, Earth 3, or in the Antimatter Universe. As with all other CSA members, they are an evil version of a hero of the mainstream DC Universe, primarily the Justice League. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "CSA members" category.
Daily Planet Staff member
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."