He was confronted by the Supermen, but retreated once the real Superman arrived. He was sent back along with Darkseid's Elite and armed with electric gauntlets. With these upgrades, he was able to defeat the Supermen; however, they weren't as effective against Kal-El, who destroyed them and brought Kalibak to his knees. In retaliation, Kalibak kidnapped a young boy in Superman's care named Rafi. Superman followed him to New Krypton where they fought again. Kalibak's half-brother, Orion, arrived and knocked Kalibak out. Afterwards, he was taken to Granny Goodness' base. When he came to, he found that Lois Lane and Superman had freed Rafi. He attempted to attack them only to be taken out by Big Barda and Mister Miracle.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the The Coming of the Supermen and is an adaptation of Kalibak. The original character was created by Jack Kirby and first appeared in New Gods #1.
- 5 Appearances of Kalibak (The Coming of the Supermen)
- 2 Images featuring Kalibak (The Coming of the Supermen)
- 1 Quotations by or about Kalibak (The Coming of the Supermen)
- Character Gallery: Kalibak (The Coming of the Supermen)
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."