Karu-Sil was a member of the Sinestro Corps, and took part in the murder of Kyle Rayner.
Karu-Sil is a member of the contingency sent to confront the Green Lantern Corps and Mogo. When a peaceful negotiation between Guy Gardner and Superman fails, Mogo unleashes an immense burst of energy, vaporizing Karu-Sil and one quarter of the Sinestro Corps.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and is an adaptation of Karu-Sil. The original character was created by Geoff Johns and Ethan Van Sciver and first appeared in Green Lantern (Volume 4) #19.
- 7 Appearances of Karu-Sil (Injustice: The Regime)
- 3 Images featuring Karu-Sil (Injustice: The Regime)
- Quotations by or about Karu-Sil (Injustice: The Regime)
- Character Gallery: Karu-Sil (Injustice: The Regime)
|Sinestro Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Sinestro Corps, chosen by Sinestro to counteract the Green Lantern Corps and spread terror throughout their sector with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Sinestro Corps members category."