Coagula was a member of the Doom Patrol.
A former prostitute, Kate gained her powers after sleeping with Rebis, a combination of Larry Trainor, a Negative Energy being, and physician Eleonore Poole. After the experience, she found herself able to liquefy solids and solidify liquids, each with just a touch, and took the name Coagula.
Deciding to join the Doom Patrol, before she even got a uniform she ran into the super-villain Codpiece, who was using his high-tech weaponry to go on a spree of bank robberies. Donning a novelty frog mask from a costume store to hide her identity, Coagula was able to get him to lower his guard with flattery, then melt his arsenal of weaponry with a touch, capturing the villain.
Powers and Abilities
- Molecular Reconstruction: Coagula can turn solids into liquids and liquids into solids with a touch of her hand.
- 19 Appearances of Kate Godwin (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Kate Godwin (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Kate Godwin (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Kate Godwin (New Earth)
Doom Patrol member