Coagula was a member of the Doom Patrol.
A former prostitute, Kate gained her powers after sleeping with Rebis, a combination of Larry Trainor, a Negative Energy being, and physician Eleonore Poole. After the experience, she found herself able to liquefy solids and solidify liquids, each with just a touch, and took the name Coagula.
Deciding to join the Doom Patrol, before she even got a uniform she ran into the super-villain Codpiece, who was using his high-tech weaponry to go on a spree of bank robberies. Donning a novelty frog mask from a costume store to hide her identity, Coagula was able to get him to lower his guard with flattery, then melt his arsenal of weaponry with a touch, capturing the villain.
- Molecular Reconstruction: Coagula can turn solids into liquids and liquids into solids with a touch of her hand.
- 19 Appearances of Kate Godwin (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Kate Godwin (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Kate Godwin (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Kate Godwin (New Earth)
This character exists under the Vertigo Imprint which is intended for Mature Readers. Vertigo titles although they may cross over into regular DC continuity.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Vertigo Characters."
Doom Patrol member