History of character has not yet been written.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Young Justice and its tie-in comic book series. It is an adaptation of Batwoman/Kathy Kane. The original character was created by Edmond Hamilton and Sheldon Moldoff and first appeared in Detective Comics #233.
- 3 Appearances of Katherine Kane (Earth-16)
- 1 Images featuring Katherine Kane (Earth-16)
- Quotations by or about Katherine Kane (Earth-16)
- Character Gallery: Katherine Kane (Earth-16)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.