Katherine Kane is the vigilante Batwoman from Gotham City.
The maternal cousin of Bruce Wayne, Kate Kane was a wealthy woman with military parents that lead her to take-up military training herself. Following an encounter with Batman when she defeated a mugger, Kate was inspired to become a vigilante herself, using a Batsuit, gadgets and weapons designed by her father and she subsequently adopted the alias of Batwoman.
Katherine became an ally of Batman and the Bat-Family albeit an inconsistent one as Bruce didn't approve of his cousin's more brutal tactics and willingness to take criminal lives if she deemed necessary. Katherine briefly dated the new incarnation of the detective-vigilante The Question (Renée Montoya) and most predominately fought the evil organization known as The Religion of Crime which was lead by her insane, long-lost sister Elizabeth "Alice" Kane.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Military Protocol
- Computer Hacking
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman franchise and is an adaptation of Kate Kane/Batwoman. The original character was created by Edmond Hamilton, Sheldon Moldoff, and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #233.
- Batwoman was voiced by Vanessa Marshall.
- 2 Appearances of Katherine Kane (Lego Batman)
- 1 Images featuring Katherine Kane (Lego Batman)
- Quotations by or about Katherine Kane (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Katherine Kane (Lego Batman)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.