The President of the United States ordered the Colony to break into the Batcave and kill Batman after he reactivated Brother Eye. Bruce revealed to Kate that he was dying of radiation poisoning and had activated Brother Eye to delete his files and disable his equipment, believing he was holding the Batman Family back. Kate then tearfully mercy killed her cousin.
Return to Gotham City
After Tim Drake became Batman, Kate and anyone connected to Colony were exiled from Gotham City. When Batman was kidnapped and taken to the past, Kate decided it was time to free Gotham from his reign. She visited Commissioner Montoya to discuss a partnership, only for Pax Batmana, Tim's police force, to ambush them. Kate was able to defeat Tim's soldiers, but not before Renee was mortally wounded.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Leadership: Kate is the leader of The Colony.
- Military Protocol
- Peak Human Condition
- Tactical Analysis
- 6 Appearances of Katherine Kane (Titans Tomorrow)
- 4 Images featuring Katherine Kane (Titans Tomorrow)
- 2 Quotations by or about Katherine Kane (Titans Tomorrow)
- Character Gallery: Katherine Kane (Titans Tomorrow)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.