Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Keith Kenyon better known as Goldface, was a superpowered criminal and long time enemy to Green Lantern.
Years ago, during Crisis on Infinite Earths, the supervillains and heroes teamed up in order to stop the invasion of the Thunderers of Qward, who were working for Anti-Monitor. However, during the battle, Goldface turned on the heroes and murdered the Green Lantern Tomar-Re. In the modern day, Tomar-Re's son, Tomar-Tu joined the Darkstars and then approached Goldface in his prison cell, accusing him of murder. At first, Goldface denied it, but after Tomar-Tu took off his helmet, he realized who he was and begged for mercy. However, he got revenge for his father's murder by killing Goldface and left behind only a skeleton, which was later discovered by the guards.
- Goldface was created by Gardner Fox and Gil Kane, first appearing in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #38. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Goldface first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in The Flash (Volume 4) #50 by Van Jensen, Jesus Merino, and Paul Pelletier.
- 3 Appearances of Keith Kenyon (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Keith Kenyon (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Keith Kenyon (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Keith Kenyon (Prime Earth)
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."