Beginning in 1586, Sir Kendal Quick was a privateer, in the service of Queen Elizabeth I, and commanded the Bonnie Bess, during the late 16th Century. He and his crew raided Spanish settlements and shipping all across the Spanish Main, capturing significant wealth, and slaying quite a few evil enemies.
- Captain Quick commanded the privateer warship Bonnie Bess
- Three masts, first two are square-rigged, third is lateen.
- Flintlock Pistol
- This version of Captain Quick, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Captain Quick's first adventure began in London in 1586.
- 21 Appearances of Kendal Quick (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Kendal Quick (Earth-Two)
- 1 Quotations by or about Kendal Quick (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Kendal Quick (Earth-Two)