Kent Allard aka The Shadow was a vigilante from the 1930s who operated out of New York City, infamous for his tendency to kill his enemies without mercy and terrifying laugh.
is present in the superhero bar when Superman arrives and tells them he is reforming the Justice League and that they are to start acting like heroes. Whether this Shadow is the same man, time-displaced, or a modern-day successor is unknown.
- Hypnosis: Many years ago in Asia, Cranston learned a strange and mysterious secret, the hypnotic power to "cloud men's minds" so they cannot see him.
- Martial Arts
- Shadow Ring: An opal ring which gives off a hypnotic reddish glow, causing his enemies to confess information.
- This character is an adaptation of The Shadow, a character from the the pulp series created by Walter B. Gibson in 1931. The character was used at the time under license from the actual rights holders. More information can be found in the Wikipedia.org article The Shadow.
- Though he cannot become invisible, he often wears a black cape and slouch hat to blend in the darkness.
- 1 Appearances of Kent Allard (Earth-22)
- 1 Images featuring Kent Allard (Earth-22)
- Quotations by or about Kent Allard (Earth-22)
- Character Gallery: Kent Allard (Earth-22)