History of character has not yet been written.
- Removal via Magic: Proficient users of magic such as Mordecai Cull and Arion were capable of removing Khaji Da from his host.
- Stronger Minds: With a sufficiently powerful host, Khaji Da can lose control over the abilities he gives them. When Arion usurped the scarab from Jaime, he was able to make full use of it's innate magical energy combined with his own and force it to bond while inhibiting Khaji Da's own will.
- Originally presented as a form of alien technology from the Reach, Khaji Da has since also been said by Doctor Fate to be a mystical artifact. He further elaborate the idea of it being alien technology having been a false lie conjured by sorcerers to hide it's true nature.
- Khaji Da was created by Joe Gill and Bill Fraccio, first appearing in Blue Beetle (Volume 3) #1. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Khaji Da first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Blue Beetle (Volume 8) #1 by Tony Bedard and Ig Guara.
- 16 Appearances of Khaji Da (Prime Earth)
- Images featuring Khaji Da (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Khaji Da (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Khaji Da (Prime Earth)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.