- Get a grip, Khalid Nassour. You can play schitzo later. If this isn't a dream, it's a real life nightmare. And you seem to be the only one who can do anything about it. Man up.
- — Doctor Fate src
Khalid was hoping to find a gift for his sister in the Brooklyn Museum when suddenly the statue of Bastet held out its hand and gave him the Helmet of Fate. When he put on the helmet, Khalid transformed into the latest Doctor Fate.
As Doctor Fate, Khalid used his power for the good of others and even healed his father's blindness. However, Anubis took Khalid's sight in return, but he could still see when he put the Helmet back on. When Anubis started to attack the world with storms, Khalid confronted him at a power plant, where he was given the Staff of Power, and defeated him.
The Lords of Order
- Dimensional Travel
- Eldritch Blast: Khalid can release blasts of magical energy powerful enough to incinerate two vampire with a single shot.
- Photokinesis: With the help of Kent Nelson he has been able to release a blast of blinding light capable of disintegrating an entire coven of vampires.
- Blindness(Formerly): Anubis took Khalid's sight after Khalid healed his father's blindness. However, this is negated when he is wearing the Helmet of Fate.
- Helmet of Fate: Granted by Bastet, the Helmet previously belonged to Nabu who was a scholar of Thoth. It grants the wearer the knowledge and powers of an Egyptian god.
- Elemental Control: Khalid can manipulate the elements of Water, Wind, Earth, Lightning, and Fire.
- Staff of Power
- 36 Appearances of Khalid Nassour (Prime Earth)
- 32 Images featuring Khalid Nassour (Prime Earth)
- 3 Quotations by or about Khalid Nassour (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Khalid Nassour (Prime Earth)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.