Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Khalis becomes a government agent working for S.H.A.D.E. as part of the Creature Commandos unit. This team includes Nina Mazursky, Vincent Velcoro and Warren Griffith. They are commissioned by Father Time and led by top operative Frankenstein.
- Undead: Khalis is a revived mummy.
- Khalis was created by Martin Pasko and Walt Simonson, first appearing in 1st Issue Special #9. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Khalis first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #1 by Jeff Lemire and Alberto Ponticelli.
- 12 Appearances of Khalis (Prime Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Khalis (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Khalis (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Khalis (Prime Earth)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.