Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- Zombie Physiology: Khalis is a revived mummy.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Empathy: Khalis can feel the presence of nearby lifeforms.
- Eldritch Blast: Khalis can channel his power through a staff. The precise nature of this power is classified.
- Immortality: As an undead, Khalis can survive decapitation, though recuperation can take some time.
- Khalis was created by Martin Pasko and Walt Simonson, first appearing in 1st Issue Special #9. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Khalis first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #1 by Jeff Lemire and Alberto Ponticelli.
- 12 Appearances of Khalis (Prime Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Khalis (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Khalis (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Khalis (Prime Earth)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.