- Just Kid Kon-El's Legendary Lasso touched by th' most talked about telekinesis in th' territory! Yee-Haw!
- — Kid Kon-El src
- Tactile Telekinesis: Like his New Earth equivalent Kon-El this Justice Rider can use telekinesis on things he has contacts with. Unlike any of his other known counterparts Kid Kon-El uses a lasso to extend his telekinetic range.
- Superhuman Strength: Kid Kon-El displays greater than human strength. Whether he achieves this through manipulation of his telekinesis as his New Earth counterpart was still doing when they met or has it through another source is never discussed or revealed.
- Kid Kon-El's Legendary Lasso: Kid Kon-El has a lasso he used in conjunction with his telekinesis in order to be able to affect more distant and airborne targets.
- Revolvers: Kid Kon-El carries and uses a pair of revolvers with extra ammunition being carried on his belt.
- Since it was later revealed that Lex Luthor and were Kon-El's DNA donors rather than Paul Westfield, Kid Kon-El may have a similar relationship to the Earth-18 versions of the characters.
- 3 Appearances of Kid Kon-El (Earth-18)
- 1 Images featuring Kid Kon-El (Earth-18)
- 1 Quotations by or about Kid Kon-El (Earth-18)
- Character Gallery: Kid Kon-El (Earth-18)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.