Killer Shark was a pirate and a recurring nemesis of the Blackhawks. He first came into conflict with the Blackhawks while looting the city of Kamard in 1950. Using a variety of submersible vehicles, Killer Shark often matched wits with the international flyers, who destroyed his undersea base and each of his attack craft. Killer Shark took a liking to Lady Blackhawk, on whom he used a chemical potion to brainwash her, forcing her to take up the identity of the costumed Queen Killer Shark.
In this century, Killer Shark has long since passed away, and his legacy is continued by his grandson, as the second Killer Shark
- Shark Jet
- Octopus Sub
- Whale Sub
- Swordfish Sub
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 17 Appearances of Killer Shark (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Killer Shark (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Killer Shark (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Killer Shark (New Earth)