He is a gifted scientist in the field of thermodynamics. He assisted the Justice League in taking down Despero and raiding the Flame of P'ytar with J'onn J'onnz and Flash. After Despero's fall, he helped rebuild Kalanor.
- Indomitable Will
- Science: Kilowog is an expert on thermodynamics.
- Omnivorous: Kilowog can eat anything and declare it delicious - whether it was a bucket of ice-cream (with bucket and all) or a VHS tape.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Kilowog. The original character was created by Steve Englehart and Joe Staton and first appeared in Green Lantern Corps #201.
- Kilowog was voiced by Dennis Haysbert and Kevin Michael Richardson.
- Justice League Episode: In Blackest Night
- Justice League Episode: Hearts and Minds
- 13 Appearances of Kilowog (DCAU)
- 5 Images featuring Kilowog (DCAU)
- Quotations by or about Kilowog (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Kilowog (DCAU)
- Green Lantern at dccomics.com
- Green Lantern at Wikipedia.org
- Kilowog at the DC Animated Universe Wiki
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.