Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Powers and Abilities
- Bolovaxian Physiology: As a Bolovaxian, Kilowog naturally has an enhanced physiology.
"In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power...Green Lantern's light!"
- Kilowog was created by Steve Englehart and Joe Staton, first appearing in Green Lantern Corps #201. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Kilowog first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Green Lantern Corps (Volume 3) #5 by Peter Tomasi and Fernando Pasarin.
- 175 Appearances of Kilowog (Prime Earth)
- 53 Images featuring Kilowog (Prime Earth)
- 3 Quotations by or about Kilowog (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Kilowog (Prime Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."