- They are the initials of my name -- a name which will some day ring throughout the world --- KING MURDER!
- — King Murder src
Not long after the end of the Second World War, King Murder undertook a campaign of espionage and assassination, bent on obtaining a strategically-critical experimental fuel, Z-20. King Murder commanded a team of masked, caped, knife-wielding, fanatical assassins, several of whom willingly died to avoid capture. He successfully stole the world's sole copy of the Z-20 formula, and in the process captured Blackhawk alive. Blackhawk's team of fliers freed Blackhawk, and Andre shot King Murder dead. On witnessing this, his followers all killed themselves.
elderly, poor physical conditioning, inept swordsman
- dive bombers with batlike, flapping wings
- 1 Appearances of King Murder (Quality Universe)
- 1 Images featuring King Murder (Quality Universe)
- 1 Quotations by or about King Murder (Quality Universe)
- Character Gallery: King Murder (Quality Universe)