Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
The Teen Titans
Trapped in the Future
Heroes in Crisis
At some undisclosed point in time, Solstice made her way back to the present and was involved in the Justice League's Sanctuary program.
- Unique Physiology: Solstice' abilities allowed her to take a "light form" which caused her body to glow as she used her powers.
- Photokinesis: Solstice could generate and manipulate light from her body in a number of powerful ways.
- Flight: Solstice could fly by turning her body into light and projecting that light forward.
- Energy Projection: Solstice could project and manipulate photon cells for destructive purposes.
- Superhuman Durability
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic): Having spent a considerable amount of time in the killing arena under N.O.W.H.E.R.E., Solstice learned to fight for her life. Harvest commended her on her ruthlessness when she displayed it.
- Solstice (Kiran Singh) was created by J.T. Krul and Nicola Scott, first appearing as part of the Teen Titans in Teen Titans Vol 3. However, in the rebooted Prime Earth continuity her first appearance as part of the DC Universe is in Scott Lobdell and Brett Booth's New 52 Teen Titans series.
- Solstice is not normally covered in her black, rocky exterior. When using her abilities her true form can be see bursting from it. Harvest and Omen had experimented on Solstice in order to turn her into a Ravager. The experiment failed and left Kiran trapped in her own body.
- 60 Appearances of Kiran Singh (Prime Earth)
- 22 Images featuring Kiran Singh (Prime Earth)
- 4 Quotations by or about Kiran Singh (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Kiran Singh (Prime Earth)
Expression error: Missing operand for -.
|Teen Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the younger superhero team known as the Teen Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Teen Titans members" category.