Soon after, Man-Bat was "rehabilitated" for the Regime and acted as one of their super-powered foot soldiers. Langstrom was sent to stop Harley Quinn, a distraction, at a Regime-controlled Green Pill factory the day that Batman and Lex Luthor managed to teleport an alternate reality Justice League to their Earth to help fight the Regime. Man-Bat was beaten in combat by Harley and left unconscious at the factory as a message to the Regime. 
- Transformation: Upon injection of his bat gland extract, Kirk Langstrom can transform himself into a half-human/half-bat creature. Once the serum wears off, the Man-Bat returns back to human form.
- 21 Appearances of Kirk Langstrom (Injustice: The Regime)
- 3 Images featuring Kirk Langstrom (Injustice: The Regime)
- Quotations by or about Kirk Langstrom (Injustice: The Regime)
- Character Gallery: Kirk Langstrom (Injustice: The Regime)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
Suicide Squad member