Doctor Kirk Langstrom was a scientist who had transformed himself into the fearsome creature known as Man-Bat, constantly fighting with Batman and Robin. In Lego Batman he busted out of Arkham Asylum with a bunch of other criminals and joined the Penguin's group as they plan to hold up Gotham with remote-controlled penguin robots.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman video game series and is an adaptation of Kirk Langstrom/Man-Bat. The original character was created by Frank Robbins and Neal Adams and first appeared in Detective Comics #400.
- Man-Bat was voiced by Chris Edgerly for Lego Batman: The Videogame, Fred Tatasciore for Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, and Liam O'Brien for Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.
- 4 Appearances of Kirk Langstrom (Lego Batman)
- 2 Images featuring Kirk Langstrom (Lego Batman)
- Quotations by or about Kirk Langstrom (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Kirk Langstrom (Lego Batman)
Legion of Doom member