Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Klarn Arg was born in the 47th millennium BCE and had four siblings, one of which was named Kyra, he was a member of the Bear Clan with his four siblings. One night a meteor hit the grounds near his cave and the four siblings traveled to the meteor alongside Vandar Adg and his Wolf Clan. There the five siblings were bathed in radiation evolving them into homo-sapiens and making them immortal. The five made mankind their responsibility however each of the five had a different idea on how to save humanity- knowledge, harmony, expression, Kyra with Conquest and Klarn with action. Over time the five gained many followers who they gifted their immortality and they agreed to never come into conflict with one another.
- Unique Physiology: Since bathing in the radiations of the meteor Klarn and his 4 siblings cannot die by any means.
- Immortality: Klarn will never age past the day his skin touched the meteor.
- Invulnerability: Although he can be hurt Klarn can never die by any external means.
- Power Distribution: Klarn can gift pieces of his immortality to others but not his invulnerability, meaning that those he gifts with eternal life can still die by external means.
- Leadership: Klarn held the loyalty of hundreds of immortals until they were slaughtered by the House of Conquest.
- Martial Arts: Klarn has perfected every form of martial arts ever.
- Pedagogy: Klarn taught hundreds of immortals to uphold his views over the millennia.
- Weaponry: Klarn has perfected the use of every weapon.
- Dual Energy Swords
- Immortal Man was created by Jack Sparling, first appearing in Strange Adventures #117. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Immortal Man first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Dark Days: The Forge #1 by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo.
- 9 Appearances of Klarn Arg (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Klarn Arg (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Klarn Arg (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Klarn Arg (Prime Earth)
|Prehistoric Character(s) |
This character is or was from the Prehistoric Era, thousands of years in the past, including but not limited to the time of Dinosaurs and the dawning of the species of man. These stories occur traditionally before history was formally recorded, and civilization developed completely.