Knodar is a citizen of the year 2447 AD in a possible future where crime is a thing of the past and all of society's needs are met by machines.
Knodar rebelled against this sterile system by becoming the 'Last Criminal', but was soon caught, and placed in a cell in a customized prison uniform. He escaped and time traveled back to 1947, where he embarked on a crime spree which was stopped by the Green Lantern before being returned home, and to jail, by a man from his own time named Dalmyr. He nonetheless escaped and tangled with the Green Lantern again at least twice more before the end of the 1940s, and later resurfaced during the Crisis on Infinite Earths, whereupon he was challenged by the Star Spangled Kid and private detective Jonni Thunder. He was later seen at Roulette's club for super villains.
- Magitron: This device can create anything that the wielder wants, even time machines.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- In his first appearance, Knodar came from 2547 AD, but this was mistakenly described as the 25th century (actually, the 26th would be correct). Retcons would establish Knodar in 2447 AD, which is really the 25th century.
- 8 Appearances of Knodar (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Knodar (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Knodar (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Knodar (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."