- This world was dying. What it needed...was you. Not Clark, not Kara. And certainly not Jonathan. No. It needed you. You did what no one else could, Conner. What no one else was strong enough to do. You didn't become the Superman the world wanted. You became the Superman the world needed.
- — Amanda Waller src
Kon-El, aka Conner Kent, is a partial clone of Superman and Lex Luthor. Originally known as Superboy, he joined Amanda Waller's Justice Squad as its Superman, hoping to live up to that legacy and help Earth 3.
Powers and Abilities
- Cloned Kryptonian Physiology
- Superhuman Durability: Superman was able to survive a point blank explosion with minimal injuries.
- Superhuman Strength: Superman was strong enough to sever Brainiac’s arm with a glancing blow.
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Speed
- Enhanced Vision
- Accelerated Healing
- 3 Appearances of Kon-El (Future State)
- 4 Images featuring Kon-El (Future State)
- Quotations by or about Kon-El (Future State)
- Character Gallery: Kon-El (Future State)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
Suicide Squad member
Superman Family member
|Teen Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the younger superhero team known as the Teen Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Teen Titans members" category.