Kon was a native of Earth-395 who was kidnapped from his world and put into a stasis pod when he tried to fight the attacking Black Zero. Unlike most of the worlds Black Zero traveled to using hypertime Black Zero had no intent to invade or take over Earth-395 and was only passing through as he hunted Kon-El of New Earth.
- Tactile Telekinesis: Like his New Earth equivalent this version of Kon can use telekinesis on things he is in contact with.
- Flight: Kon is capable of flight.
- Invulnerability: Kon is able to shrug off blows that would break bones or kill a human.
- Superhuman Strength: Kon displays greater than human strength. Whether he achieves this through manipulation of his telekinesis as his New Earth counterpart was still doing when they met or has it through another source is never discussed or revealed.
- Sword: Kon has a sword made by the blacksmith Kal.
- 3 Appearances of Kon (Earth-395)
- 1 Images featuring Kon (Earth-395)
- 1 Quotations by or about Kon (Earth-395)
- Character Gallery: Kon (Earth-395)