- That without unity one cannot accomplish anything in life.
- -- Konstantin Kovar src
Konstantin Kovar was the governor of Krasnoyarsk, Russia, who used his power to secretly run a criminal empire and terrorize the city. Taiana Venediktov told Oliver Queen that she wanted to return to Krasnoyarsk with the Khushu Idol and take back her village from Kovar. Her last request to Oliver upon her death was to for him to go to Russia to kill Kovar.
Oliver Queen joined the Bratva with the help of Anatoli Knyazev, his old friend from Lian Yu. Kovar attacked the Bratva, intending to keep them away from his new casino operation. Oliver and Bratva operative Volkov went to the casino under the guise of wanting to purchase it, but tried blowing it up with bombs. Oliver and Volkov were ambushed by Kovar's men, and tied up. Kovar told Oliver and Volkov a story about unity, after which he killed Volkov.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Arrow, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Konstantin Kovar. The original character was created by Len Wein, Marv Wolfman, and Bill Draut and first appeared in Teen Titans #18.
- Konstantin Kovar was portrayed by Dolph Lundgren.
- 6 Appearances of Konstantin Kovar (Arrow)
- 2 Images featuring Konstantin Kovar (Arrow)
- 1 Quotations by or about Konstantin Kovar (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: Konstantin Kovar (Arrow)
|Arrow and Flash television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category:Arrow (TV Series) Characters.|
|Green Arrow Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Green Arrow, or his supporting cast including Black Canary and Team Arrow. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Arrow Villains."