Tamaran sent to Earth to stop Trigon. Her mission was hampered by memory loss.
- Tamaranean Physiology: Kory's powers are largely derived from her alien physiology; her body constantly absorbs solar radiation and converts it to energy.
- Energy Absorption
- Energy Projection
- Superhuman Durability: Kory is able to withstand considerable damage, such as blows from Donna Troy and other people with enhanced strength, and walk away unscathed.
- Superhuman Strength: Kory possesses enhanced strength, great enough to toss grown men around with ease.
- Accelerated Healing Factor: Kory is able to heal from serious wounds faster than most people.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Kory is a talented combatant, able to fight on even ground with Deathstroke who has years of training and combat experience.
- Multilingualism: Kory speaks fluently Tamareanese and English and shows and shows skill with German and Russian. She also knows enough Kryptonian to communicate with Conner Kent.
- Amnesia (Formerly)
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Titans and is an adaptation of Koriand'r/Starfire. The original character was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez and first appeared in DC Comics Presents #26.
- Starfire is portrayed by Anna Diop.
- Appearances of Koriand'r (Titans TV Series)
- Images featuring Koriand'r (Titans TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Koriand'r (Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Koriand'r (Titans TV Series)
|Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the superhero team known as the Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans members" category.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.