Powers and Abilities
- Tamaranean Physiology: Kory's powers are largely derived from her alien physiology; her body constantly absorbs solar radiation and converts it to energy.
- Energy Absorption
- Energy Projection
- Superhuman Durability: Kory is able to withstand considerable damage, such as blows from Donna Troy and other people with enhanced strength, and walk away unscathed.
- Superhuman Strength: Kory possesses enhanced strength, great enough to toss grown men around with ease.
- Accelerated Healing Factor: Kory is able to heal from serious wounds faster than most people.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Kory is a talented combatant, able to fight on even ground with Deathstroke who has years of training and combat experience.
- Multilingualism: Kory speaks fluently Tamareanese and English and shows and shows skill with German and Russian. She also knows enough Kryptonian to communicate with Conner Kent.
- Amnesia (Formerly)
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Titans and is an adaptation of Koriand'r/Starfire. The original character was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez and first appeared in DC Comics Presents #26.
- Starfire is portrayed by Anna Diop.
- Appearances of Koriand'r (Titans TV Series)
- Images featuring Koriand'r (Titans TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Koriand'r (Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Koriand'r (Titans TV Series)
|Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the superhero team known as the Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans members" category.