At some point in the late 20th century, the ruling council of Titan looked upon Earth as a possible target of conquest. They sent a young scout named Kral to Earth to learn about it's culture. Kral landed in Smallville and met the teenage hero Superboy. He pretended to be Superboy's friend, and lured him back to Titan so that he could be imprisoned with Kryptonite. Superboy demonstrated his powers to the Titanian ruling council. Suspecting treachery, Superboy claimed that everyone on Earth had powers just like his. The Titanians decided to cancel their invasion plans. 
- Titanian Physiology
- Superboy character
- Character says he is from “a moon of Jupiter” , however Titan's really a moon of Saturn.
- This version of Kral, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Kral (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Kral (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Kral (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Kral (Earth-One)