Though he resembles a large dog, Kritter is in fact a mutated human, a victim of the prenatal experiments of Dr. Amos Love. He was raised in secret by Dr Love along with the other five children who would eventually become the supervillain team Helix. Kritter is a scientific genius, and eventually designed a device to convert his doglike barks into human speech. He and his teammates fought Infinity Inc several times, but Kritter has dropped out of sight since Helix disbanded.
Powers and Abilities
- Mute: without a special collar built by Kritter himself, he can only emit unintelligible sounds. 
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 11 Appearances of Kritter (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Kritter (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Kritter (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Kritter (New Earth)