In order to save the life of the Jimmy Olsen of his world, Kal-L, the Superman of Earth-Two, comes to Earth-One via a transdimensional machine, but accidentally unleashes a super-powerful being named Krogg. The creature was strong enough to support the combined attack from Kal-L and Kal-El, his counterpart in Earth-One. Only when Kal-El was fused with Kal-L they could have a chance against Krogg.
- Superhuman Strength: As incredible as it can seems, his strength is even greater than Earth-One Superman.
- Superhuman Stamina: Greater than Superman's.
- Invulnerability: Greater than Superman's.
- This version of Krogg, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Krogg (Pre-Crisis)
- Images featuring Krogg (Pre-Crisis)
- Quotations by or about Krogg (Pre-Crisis)
- Character Gallery: Krogg (Pre-Crisis)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."