For aeons Kulak, high priest of the world Brztal, used his sorcery to destroy civilizations on many worlds. Under unknown circumstances he was imprisoned millennia ago in a tomb on earth. After archaeologists discovered the tomb, Kulak awoke and attempted to destroy the earth by various cataclysms, but was thwarted by the Spectre.
Months later, Kulak stole the Spectre's powerful Ring of Life and put the Spectre under his control. Still intent on destroying Earth, Kulak defeated Doctor Fate and took from him the mysterious helmet of Nabu the Wise. Donning the helmet, Kulak attempted to cast a spell with the third eye, but the spell turned back on him, hurling him into distant dimensions and breaking his hold over the Spectre.
- Elemental Sorcery
- Size Alteration
- Disintegration 
- Summoning: He once summoned a swarm of locusts. 
- Dimensional Travel 
- Necromancy: Kulak can summon the long-dead Brztalian warriors to fight as their zombie slaves.
- Whispering Death Ritual: using this ritual, Kulak could make everyone on a planet hate each other.
- Indomitable Will: Kulak was capable of using the Helmet of Nabu without being controlled by Nabu.
- Phobia: Kulak fear the artifacts with "life" in its name (The Ring of Life  and the Ruby of Life )
- Power Limitation: all Kulak powers are focused through his third eye.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 9 Appearances of Kulak (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Kulak (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Kulak (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Kulak (New Earth)
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.
|Doctor Fate Villain(s) |