Kyle Nimbus was a hit man for the Darbinyan Crime Family in Central City before his arrest at the hands of Detective Joe West.
Nimbus was convicted for his murders and sentenced to death, scheduled to be executed the same day as the activation of Central City's particle accelerator. Successfully executed through lethal injection, Nimbus was revived when the particle accelerator broke down, releasing unknown energies throughout Central City. Nimbus' body reacted with the lethal dose of poison he was given, allowing him to change his body composition to become a sentient gas himself. Nimbus swore revenge on all the people that caused his execution, becoming the criminal later dubbed the Mist.
Powers and Abilities
- Transformation: Nimbus can transform into a sentient poisonous gas. He is able to think clearly and attack his targets strategically in this state.
- Power Loss: Nimbus can only stay in his gaseous state for a short period of time before having to return to his solid state. Whenever he needs to catch his breath, he is vulnerable to attack.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash and is an adaptation of the Mist. The original character was created by Gardner Fox and Jack Burnley and first appeared in Adventure Comics #67.
- The Mist is portrayed by Anthony Carrigan.
- 8 Appearances of Kyle Nimbus (Arrowverse)
- 2 Images featuring Kyle Nimbus (Arrowverse)
- Quotations by or about Kyle Nimbus (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: Kyle Nimbus (Arrowverse)