Lana Lang was Clark Kent's high-school sweetheart who later in life became a single mother raising a son named Ricky and trying to fend off the unwanted affections of her former boyfriend Brad, who was a drunk working at a security guard. Clark and Lana developed a strong friendship over a short period of time, to the point where Clark felt comfortable being a father figure to her son Ricky, but it was clear that Clark was falling in love with her.
She often felt shy asking for Clark's help and advice, however Clark assured her that she was important to him and that he was happy to help her. She later decided to move to Metropolis with her son and there became Perry White's new secretary. Clark Kent presented Lana with a diamond ring which he as Superman made from a hard-pressed chunk of coal, which Brad oversaw believing that Clark was making a proposal of marriage to Lana and became incredibly jealous.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Donnerverse film series and is an adaptation of Lana Lang. The original character was created by Bill Finger and John Sikela and first appeared in Superboy #10.
- Lana Lang was played by Diane Sherry in Superman: The Movie and by Annette O'Toole in Superman III.
- Despite becoming Perry White's secretary at the end of Superman III, she neither appears nor mentioned in Superman IV: The Quest For Peace.
- 4 Appearances of Lana Lang (Donnerverse)
- 3 Images featuring Lana Lang (Donnerverse)
- Quotations by or about Lana Lang (Donnerverse)
- Character Gallery: Lana Lang (Donnerverse)
Daily Planet Staff member