Unlike the Lana Lang of Earth-1, this Lana Lang never encountered Clark Kent (as Kal-El had never landed on Earth).
Like her Earth-1 counterpart, Lana went to Paris. However, unlike her counterpart, she stayed and studied art history at the Sorbonne University, never returning to Smallville and feeling that her life there had been someone else's. While there, Lana met French philanthropist Pierre Rousseau. The two traveled throughout Europe and Africa, before getting married and having two kids. By all account, Lana lived a happier life than her counterpart from Earth-1.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and its tie-in and comic book series, Smallville and Smallville Season 11. It is an adaptation of Lana Lang. The original character was created by Bill Finger and John Sikela and first appeared in Superboy #10.
- Like Lana Lang of Earth-1, Kristin Kreuk provided the still image of this version of the character.
- It is unknown if she survived the nuclear apocalypse.
- This Lana Lang represents what would have happened to Lana Lang, if she had never met Clark Kent.
- 1 Appearances of Lana Lang (Smallville: Apocalypse)
- 1 Images featuring Lana Lang (Smallville: Apocalypse)
- Quotations by or about Lana Lang (Smallville: Apocalypse)
- Character Gallery: Lana Lang (Smallville: Apocalypse)